TOolbox for Traffic Engineering Methods
DAMOTE (Decentralized Agent for Mpls Online Traffic Engineering)
- Primary LSP computation: configurable score function (load balancing, traffic minimization, delay,...), Diff-Serv aware, preemption support.
- Backup LSP computation: end-to-end and local backups, bandwidth sharing between backups, but also between primary and backup LSPs.
- Online and decentralized: portable implementation (C) developed to be implemented in a decentralized way directly on routers.
- JNI interface: provided for TOTEM integration.
|1.0 tar.gz||Provides JNI interface and configurable score function. Integrated in toolbox release 1.0.||29th April 2005|
|1.1 tar.gz||Several bug fixes, modification of the "load" score function, enhancements for Solaris compatibility. Integrated in toolbox release 1.1.||24th May 2005|
|1.1.2 tar.gz||Modified JNI interface||25th August 2006|
|1.1.3 tar.gz||Preemption can occur if multiple OA are used||27th November 2007|
Package contains three directories
- src: contains all DAMOTE sources, and a corresponding Makefile to generate all the object files. After having made modifications to DAMOTE source files, please use "make realclean" and then "make" to regenerate updated object files.
- test: contains test files in C you can use to assess that your modifications to DAMOTE code did not affect the behaviour of the code. This directory also contains a Makefile to compile the tests using the object files generated from DAMOTE code.
- jni: contains the JNI interface file. The Makefile provided uses object files generated from DAMOTE code. When running "make", it will generate library "lidamote.so" you can copy in the library directory of TOTEM.